Primary function: Assist the Controller with the revenue accounting functions including reporting of the financial operations.
- Prepare revenue journal entries.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for revenue related accounts.
- Assist with the revenue month-end package for management’s closing meetings.
- Maintain the account receivable receipts to accounts receivable posting to ensure all receipts have been posted to the appropriate accounts.
- Prepare general accounting journal entries.
- Prepare bank accounts reconciliation.
- Ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner in accordance with the month-end close calendar.
- Prepare various spreadsheets, as needed, for financial analysis and comparisons.
- Assist independent CPA audit firm in their audit and quarterly review of the financial statements.
- Assist in the compilation of the annual budget as well as regular reforecast, specifically related to the revenue areas.
- Participate in system implementations and enhancements.
Typical working conditions:
- Working in a professional office environment. The position involves high & frequent call volumes. Environment requires ability to multitask, communicate clearly & concise, data entry for extended period of times. Will require sitting for long periods of time.
- City: Monterrey
- Experience: 3 years
- Salary: $25,000 - $35,000 MXN per month (based on experience)
- Benefits: Yearly bonus and mandatory Federal Labor Law benefits