The Lead ERP Applications Support Analyst IV is responsible for ensuring peak performance of IT Service Providers for business systems including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning). Participates in application design and implementation of small to medium size solutions, including gathering requirements, configuring, and testing. Provides guidance for application technical support and issue management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
1) Provides IT Level 2 support during and after implementation of ERP platform including accounting/finance, supply chain, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
2) Develops strong technical understanding and solves problems during ERP implementation and integrations. Assists with technology roadmap planning and integrations.
3) Partners with business functional support and 3rd party Level 1 IT service providers to ensure timely resolution of systems issues. Escalates issues as appropriate.
4) Develops and maintains relationships with end users. Acts as IT point of contact to the business for ERP related operational matters.
5) Partners with the IT Client Services and Infrastructure teams to deliver seamless support to customers.
6) Participates in solution of designs for small to medium size capabilities, upgrades, and disaster recovery exercises.
7) Leads and guides distributed IT support teams including Analyst levels I, II, and III. Acts as technical and functional subject matter expert. Continuously builds knowledge of assigned functional domain.
8) Ensures IT adheres to Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Supports 3rd party service provider and internal team achievement of Service Level Agreements.
9) Drives measurable continuous improvement. Identifies LEAN opportunities and opportunities to shift-left, automate, reduce non-IT work, and create a focus on ITIL best practices.
10) Remains informed on emerging application management trends to foster innovation. Assesses potential operational uses and value.
EDUCATION: Minimum High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field required. Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years of experience in business systems application support or related field required. Experience supporting ERP implementations and leading teams required. Healthcare and Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience preferred.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
* CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), or equivalent certification preferred but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Microsoft Dynamics (D365) skills
* Business application technology expertise
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; collaboration and interpersonal skills
* Strong understanding of functional business areas and processes
* Ability to support an ERP system including accounting, finance and supply chain platform and related systems such as recruiting, credentialing, scheduling, time & attendance and HRIS/payroll
* Ability to coordinate with business partners and IT service providers
* Knowledge of healthcare IT operations and ServiceNow or equivalent ITSM platform
* Knowledge of current technologies, tactics, and procedures used to manage business systems
* Independent judgement and decision-making abilities
* Ability to analyze system logs and data; detail-oriented; analytical skills
* Technical project management skills or knowledge of the fundamentals of project management
* Working knowledge of LEAN/Continuous improvement
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Non-patient facing
* May be either full time remote/telework, or rotate working in the office and remote/telework, or full time in the office
* If remote, must be U.S. based
* Indoor work
* Operating computer
* On-call support may be required
* Travel (less than 15%) may be required periodically to visit practices and project teams
* Reach outward
* Manual dexterity
* Reach above shoulder
* Lift/Carry 20 lbs. or less
* Sitting; Squatting or kneeling; Bending
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Sense of sound
* Sense of touch
* Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Contribute to high and improving business partner and end user customer satisfaction scores. Contribute to a positive team environment. Focus on system stability, security, and compliance. Adhere to administrative deadlines and processes.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.