Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Analytics Product Developer III who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)X
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Analytics Product Developer III is focused on building leading-edge Data & Analytics products for enabling value-based healthcare, population health management, and enterprise analytics. The role is accountable for the product lifecycle of the existing and newly developed interactive analytics products. The employee in this role will meet with the business, manage the relationship, listen and create products that meet their needs and is instrumental in driving strategic and innovative improvements in processes and analytics methodology. This role is highly autonomous and leads department projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders and uses agile and iterative development methodology to identify opportunities for improvement and business and technical requirements and design data solutions using best-practice patterns and modern architecture.
- Design metrics, reports, analyses, and experiments which surface actionable insights. Effectively communicate finding to the broader team and partner with them to drive prioritization and shape product design and implementation decisions.
- Own end-to-end design and development, testing of interactive analytics products using technology such as Databricks, SQL Server, and Power BI
- Validate that solutions deliver intended value and iterate based on stakeholder feedback.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Develop standard reporting models to support and improve business processes.
- Develop visualizations and/or presentations to help disseminate information in a non-technical manner.
- Responsible for communicating and resolving data-related issues with external partners.
- Train and support the team on approaches, analytical techniques, and analysis. Is the SME and POC for team questions or escalated inquiries or concerns. Leads the training and onboarding of new staff.
- Represent Analytics team on company initiatives and is accountable for leading analytics focused projects.
- Assess, identify and create innovative process and methodology improvement and implement best practices and new methods of analysis. Coordinate with the cross-functional team to ensure they are adequately prepared in advance of new releases.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required. Five years of direct and related experience is commensurate to the education required.
CERTIFICATIONS: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate, Databricks Lakehouse Data Analyst Associate
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in creating and maintaining interactive analytics products using SQL, Python, Databricks Technology Stack, Power BI required.
- Strong proficiency in SQL and data analysis required.
- Conceptual understanding of data modeling and design for Power BI, data warehouse, relational databases, and NoSQL data stores
- 3 years of work experience in the healthcare industry highly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal cross-functional teams, leadership team, technology partners & vendors, and end-users.
- Excellent analytical, and organizational skills and to deliver on tight deadlines using Agile practices.
- Expert level knowledge Knowledge of Microsoft Azure (Databricks, Data Factory, Azure SQL, Synapse, and other Azure-related services)
- Ability to utilize complex problem-solving skills to interpret business and system requirements and requests, educate end-users on how to best utilize insights generated from reporting
- Strong organizational and task management skills required
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- May be either full-time remote/telework or rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- If remote, this job must be U.S. based
- Indoor work; professional office environment
- Operating computer
- Reach outward
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of touch
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.