Assistant Clinical Scheduler
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
- Coordinate Clinical/Lab staff schedules
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Monitor office schedules for staffing vacancies.
- Assist all Clinical Managers and Supervisors in coordinating staffing needs to ensure offices run smoothly and that Providers have adequate coverage.
- Review all Provider templates daily for needs and opportunities.
- Coordinate staffing needs/changes on a daily basis for all locations.
- Adjust work schedules and hours as necessary.
- Create and publish all clinical department schedules.
- Make phone calls and send emails to obtain coverage.
- Assist with re-allocation of staff from one office to another, as needed.
- Assist with providing coverage for approved PTO.
- Maintain Strictest Confidentiality.
- Approve or deny swaps in Qgenda.
- Assist in resolving, documenting and report any conflicts/disputes or incidents involving scheduling.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to assess emergency staffing situations and act accordingly. Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and direct. Ability to communicate clearly. Skill in identifying problems and researching and recommending resolutions. Skill in preparing records, writing reports and responding to correspondence. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff and management.
- Prefer one to three years work experience in a medical office setting. Knowledge of computer required.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.