This position is primarily responsible for overseeing scheduling of patients, patient satisfaction, hiring, evaluating, and training staff. In addition, assisting in overseeing all aspects of the Practice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure payments are collected and accurate.
- Evaluate and oversee employee workflows.
- Implementing work flow processes based on direction of the manager to meet organizational goals.
- Ensure daily reports are worked.
- Open and close facility as needed.
- Coordinate daily staff activity.
- Act as liaison between staff, providers, and management.
- Primary point-of-contact for health and safety.
- Train and assist training of staff.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, and protocols are adhered as instructed.
- Directly supervises employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assist staff with questions and address complaints and issues.
- Act as manager in the absence of the Practice Manager.
- Lead the team with clear direction, feedback, and follow-up
- All other duties assigned
- High School Diploma or GED. (Associate’s Degree preferred).
- 1 year experience working in a high-volume capacity establishment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and ECW.
- Team building and leadership skills.
- Detailed oriented and decision-making competencies.
- Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Technical Skills--Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Initiative--Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation--Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas.
- Interpersonal Skills--Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- * Ethics--Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- * Organizational Support--Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Physical demands and work environment
* Frequently required to stand.
* Frequently required to walk.
* Frequently required to sit.
* Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
* Continually required to talk or hear.
* Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
* Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/more than 50 pounds.
* Frequently exposure to blood-borne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials.
*Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.