PRIMARY FUNCTION: Will perform system analysis and make recommendations on the ECW application and provide support for our eClinical works billing system, including providing system security and administrative rights as required
REPORTS TO: Revenue Operations Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: none
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Roll out eClinicalWorks Physician Billing application to end users, providing system project management oversight
- Provide system maintenance support and customizations for deployment on the eClinicalWorks billing system.
- Participates in applications design, validation, testing, staff education, and go-live support
- Conducts major application setup and design within all modules of ECW
- Serves as a subject matter expert in providing technical support for all modules of ECW and related systems
- Responsible for managing the entire implementation cycle of new features and workflows.
- Create and maintain all billing master files
- Investigate and resolve system issues; resolve applications issues with vendors.
- Identify data needs, create data extracts for ad-hoc reporting, develop custom reports, and monitor performance of the application as necessary.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives, and work with end-users during User Acceptance Testing.
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic, process flows, and specifications.
- Troubleshoot eClinicalWorks and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) application modules in response to user issues or requests, respond to issues reported by users or support staff, and resolve problems with application vendor or other technical support as necessary and appropriate.
- May train end users to operate new or modified programs and participate in discussions to analyze and improve business processes within the department.
- Other various duties as assigned, including cross training in other functional areas.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in professional office environment. Involves interaction with management and business office staff. May require sitting for long periods. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for long periods and to work in a high volume environment. Occasional evening or weekend work may be required.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree in a related field a plus but not required.
Experience: Minimum 3 year experience in PM system administration. Minimum of 1 year of experience supporting eClinicalWorks, as well as other RCM applications in a large healthcare
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Knowledge of PM system maintenance and administration. Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues. Communicate effectively and clearly.