About Pediatric Associates: Founded in 1955, Pediatric Associates is the nation’s largest privately owned primary care pediatric practice. Since opening its first office in Hollywood, Florida, PA has expanded throughout Florida and recently entered the states of Texas and California. Across our footprint, PA serves over 1 million active patients through 2.5 million annual patient visits at over 100 locations while employing over 450 clinicians. In addition to PA’s physical footprint, we serve over 20,000 patients per month on KidzDocNow - the leading pediatric telemedicine platform in the country. Pediatric Associates places the utmost emphasis on quality, often exceeding the 90th percentile in pediatric specific HEDIS measures, maintaining patient centered medical home accreditation, and is the national leader in pediatric value based care. PA provides care for over 400,000 patients across our footprint through reimbursement mechanisms other than Fee for Service. PA is financially backed by a world class financial investor, providing the capital and expertise necessary to achieve our ambitious growth goals. All the while never losing sight of our Loving Care values and culture.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: This role is responsible for sourcing and pre-qualifying transaction opportunities with pediatric provider organizations nationally.
REPORTS TO: Reports to Director of Strategy
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
1. Coordinate with internal teams to develop and implement new marketing and sales strategies. Generating leads of prospective acquisition targets in identified key markets
2. Building relationships with key decision makers at pediatric primary care physician practices and other provider organizations identified as of interest to Pediatric Associates
3. Successfully introducing PA and our mission to target practices
4. Pre-qualifying prospective acquisition targets through preliminary operational and financial diligence
5. Assist senior management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other strategic initiatives / business development projects.*Non patient-facing
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 years of experience in Business Development or related field required. Pervious healthcare experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Cold calling, networking and other methods for creating introductory conversations with CEOs and other business leaders
* Experience with leading CRM tools such as Salesforce
* Ability to think "big-picture" while having strong analytical skills
* Comfortable building and reviewing analytical analyses
* Comfortable presenting to senior leaders of an organization
* Advanced skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
* Indoor Work
* Operation Computer
* Manual Dexterity
* Lift/Carry 20 lbs. or less
* 20% national and/or local travel
Other Physical Requirements
* Sense of Sound
* Sense of Touch
* Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)