ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Develop and monitor program performance metrics
- Build visualizations to help disseminate information in a non-technical manner
- Create documentation, workflows, and timelines of data programs
- Constantly monitor, present, and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Conceptualize and create new initiatives, shape prioritization, strategic alignment, compliance, solution validation, and road-mapping
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in a professional office environment. Environment requires ability to multi-task, communicate clearly & concise, data entry for extended period of times. Will require sitting for long periods of time.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
*Upon hire, and for the duration of the employment period driver’s license must be active and valid.*
- 3 years’ experience in an analysis / product lead role (health related preferred).
- Previous experience in digital projects (desirable)
- PMP, Six Sigma, or Agile (preferred)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES: Proficient with Microsoft Excel. Proficient with BI visualization tool (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Sisense, etc.). Some experience in writing queries in SQL. Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment. Ability to effectively manage time. Strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills