- PRIMARY FUNCTION
* Perform hearing and vision screening as required to maintain patient’s health and wellness.
* Complete daily immunization records review
* Assist with completion of school forms
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Perform hearing and vision screenings as needed.
- Assist in the completion of sports, camp and school forms. Including Florida Shots forms.
- Review records and assist in the completion of the immunizations review process.
- Follow any HIPPA, OSHA and Safety requirements for rooms and documentation.
- Escorting patients to and from waiting area.
- Complete height, weight and temperature.
- Assist parent with visit questionnaires.
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Current High School Attendee age 17 or older.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to perform hearing and vision screening. Able to read and interpret immunization schedule. Knowledge of immunization requirements for children. Maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and the public.
- Prefer one year work experience in a medical office setting, but willing to train the right individual. Knowledge of computer desired.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1843