Compensation and HR Analyst
The Compensation and HR Analyst assists in the design and implementation of compensation programs and performance management systems. Administers base pay compensation, incentive plans, performance management, and merit increases. The incumbent will also identify and assist in solving HR related issues, evaluate HR data and provide feedback to key stakeholders and advise on recommended changes and improvements within their role and department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
1) Assists business unit leaders, as needed, on analysis and or development of relevant job descriptions based on firsthand knowledge, experience, research or appropriate feedback. Writes and updates job descriptions.
2) Conducts market evaluations on current and new jobs.
3) Completes and participates in annual salary surveys. Assists with modeling and maintaining base pay programs and pay structures.
4) Gathers data, reviews, analyzes, recommends, and obtains approval for changes to employee compensation and incentives.
5) Oversees and maintains performance management system.
6) Coordinates and collaborates on communications, educational materials and presentations for compensation and other HR related information or programs.
7) Assists with the development and maintenance of compensation and HR policies, ensuring standards comply with company policies and/or legal requirements.
8) Analyzes and presents data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising of solutions.
9) Researches and responds to questions and concerns on a variety of HR topics. Sound partnership with department leaders regarding compensation and various HR programs.
10) Identifies and works with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues.
11) Participates in mergers and acquisitions by gathering and organizing transactional documents and other data, analyzing for key differences in plans, compensation, and other programs as appropriate.
12) Collaborates with a variety of HR areas on special projects, ongoing data or reporting requests, and regular workflows including inbox management, prompt and appropriate response to employees, leaders, and partners, etc.
13) Coordinates meetings, working sessions, project tracking, and other duties related to smooth HR operations within the department.
14) Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required. Relevant experience may commensurate degree.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years related Compensation experience required, 3-5 years preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Detail orientated, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Reporting skills, analyzing information
* Presentation skills, verbal and written communication.
* Compensation and wage structure knowledge.
* High confidentiality. Ability to develop standards.
* Results oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to manage tasks and work independently in a professional, deadline-based environment.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word.
* Knowledge and experience working with ADP a plus.
* Understanding of numerical and mathematical concepts.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Non-patient facing
* May be either full time remote/telework or rotate working in the office and remote/telework
* May require sitting or standing for long periods; also stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies
* Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard
* Must be able to communicate clearly and present to small - large groups
* View and type on computer screens for long periods
* Work in a high volume environment
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.