PRIMARY FUNCTION: As part of its strategy, Pediatric Associates seeks to identify and recruit an ‘up-and-coming’ talent who is eager to join a well-established, private-equity backed organization entering a new, accelerated phase of growth. This individual will work closely with a lean, efficient business development team as well as other senior leaders of the organization. The Corporate Development Associate will not only assume a dynamic role within a high-growth company but will also be afforded the opportunity to make broader impact. Pediatric Associates aspires to provide the highest quality of care and compassion to children across the United States, and this individual will be an essential part of executing on this mission.
ABOUT PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATES: Pediatric Associates is pediatric physician practice management organization founded in 1955 in Hollywood, FL focused on providing Loving Care to over 500,000 active patients through 1.5 million annual patient visits across 35 offices in the state of Florida.
REPORTS TO: Reports directly to the Chief Strategy Officer.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
· Perform market research of suitable acquisition targets in specified geographies;
· Execute on initial outreach to suitable targets including but not limited to cold calling, in-person visits, and electronic outreach with the primary goal of lead qualification and conversion to an actionable opportunity;
· Managing due diligence, evaluation and analysis of potential acquisitions
· Working with data sources to ensure data integrity;
· Analyzing complex data sets using Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools; and
· Collaboration with senior leadership of the organization in support of the Company’s practice acquisition and integration efforts.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Working in a professional office environment. Environment requires ability to multi-task, communicate clearly & concise, data entry for extended period of times. Will require sitting for long periods of time.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
· Bachelors in Business, Finance or other quantitative field highly desirable or commensurate experience.
· Candidate will have 2-3 years experience. Preferable work experience includes sales or corporate development, ideally with a focus on healthcare
· Experience cold calling into businesses at the executive level
· Experience in private equity or investment banking a plus
· Comfortable building relationships with senior leaders of an organization
· Ability to think "big-picture" while having strong analytical skills
· Experience with project management
· Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and other data analysis tools