The primary responsibility of the Travel Clinic Nurse is to provide coverage in the field ensuring immunization shot clinics are completed accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional environment for patients and employees; perform with confidence all aspects of administering immunizations, including processing duties following established practices and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Administer immunizations (as dictated by state regulations)
* Provide exceptional customer service at all clinics.
* Maintains accurate, complete, and legible records.
* Complies with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents.
* Understands and complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Must be willing to travel to all 5 of our locations:
* Newport Beach
* Laguna Hills
* Laguna Niguel
* Ladera Ranch
* Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
* California state licensure.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Pleasant attitude, a professional appearance and a willingness to assign high priority to patient comfort and satisfaction.
* Proficient with computers.
* EMR experience preferred.
* Bilingual preferred.
* You must demonstrate accuracy, timeliness, attention to detail, and must strive for continuous improvement.