This is a Remote opportunity!
The Business Analytics Data Analyst II is responsible for the analysis of data relating to the enterprise. The primary focus is on developing and expanding reporting models to monitor and enhance the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
1) Develops standard reporting models to support and improve business processes.
2) Monitors performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing costs of unexpected variance.
3) Provides ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
4) Develops visualizations to help disseminate information in a non-technical manner.
5) Communicates and resolves data related issues with external partners.
6) Participates and contributes in meetings with external and internal partners.
7) Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
EXPERIENCE: 3 years’ experience in a data analysis role, health related preferred. Knowledge of OLAP cubes and writing MDX queries preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Proficient in writing queries in SQL, Microsoft Excel and BI visualization tool (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Sisense, etc.).
* Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment.
* Ability to project a positive attitude and high degree of self-confidence.
* Ability to effectively manage time. Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task, communicate clearly and concisely.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Indoor work; Professional office environment
* High and frequent call volumes
* Data entry for extended period of times
* Will require sitting for long periods of time
* Non-patient facing
* May be either full time remote/telework, or rotate working in the office and remote/telework
* If remote, must be U.S. based
* Operating computer
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Sense of sound
* Sense of touch
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.