DATA MIGRATION ANALYST
US Citizen or Valid Green Card required!
Qualified candidates should possess:
- 5+ years Data Migration or Data Analytics
- Healthcare experience required
- Experience with eClinicalWorks strongly preferred
- SQL and Mapping experience
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Data Migration Analyst who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
This role is an integral part of our clinical applications team, responsible for practice integration planning and execution. The Data Migration Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring customer data readiness to successfully integrate legacy EHR Systems to the latest enterprise platform. This role will also work with a cross-functional team with domain expertise aligned to clinical, operational, and business leaders and bring deep knowledge of data architecture across existing EHR systems. The Data Migration Analyst will leverage expertise in database architecture and an ability to execute database changes to successfully complete customer projects, as well as advise organizational teams on best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all the duties that may be assigned.
- Works on the Data Migration team with integration projects to analyze data and provide findings
- Strong understanding of the data mapping of our systems and how the data is connected through our modules
- Meet with internal and external resources during integration activities to meet milestones and deadlines as outlines on the Integration project plan.
- Communicate with internal resources and stakeholders on assigned project task statuses and timelines.
- Responsible for the collection, analysis, and documentation of data elements and business and/or technical requirements, which may include, but is not limited to: Participating in planning sessions with project teams to improve processes or functions, conducting background research, and taking initiative to close any gaps.
- Leading validation activities to ensure data migration process and data integrity are complete and accurate.
- Data analysis and assessment to determine specific updates needed to ensure successful migration and maximum usability for the business.
- Performing direct database updates to get data in a migration-ready state, using available data analysis tools or scripts.
- Developing and sharing best practices in a collaborative environment with other Data Migration and Integration team members.
- Proactively seeking and quickly acting on business feedback and customer sentiment to improve the integration processes.
- Fulfill technical support requests as prioritized by the technical support team.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or Healthcare Informatics; minimum of 3 years of Data Analytics, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 years of Data Analytics, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
5+ years of Data Migration or Data Analytics experience in a Healthcare enterprise/national platform environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated competency in data analysis and/or data migration.
- Extensive knowledge and/or experience with eClinicalWorks or any other EHR systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Aptitude to succeed in a stressful and deadline-oriented environment.
- Detail-oriented and passion for problem-solving.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of data tools (SQL).
- Experienced with process improvement, reporting, forecasting and change management.
- Prior experience with requirements gathering business process mapping and cross functional team communications.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Strong technical and numerical skills with advanced Excel skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office/Office 365 including Excel.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- Indoor work; professional office environment
- Operating computer
- Reach outward
- Lift/Carry 10 lbs. or less; Push/Pull 12 lbs. or less
- Travel- 25% of local and out of state travel
- May rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- Involves high and frequent call volumes
- Will require sitting for long periods of time
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of touch
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.