This position is responsible for overseeing enterprise process performance and workflows while enhancing RCM’s operational efficiency. Responsible for RCM enterprise defined KPIs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Performs gap analysis evaluations to identify areas or process, operations, policy and procedure improvement. Establish, implement, and revise RCM operational policies and procedures enterprise-wide.
- Recommend, develop, implement, and drives results by leading RCM project improvement plans to enhance company’s performance and provide scalability (automation). Develop and execute process improvement directives and key performance indicators according to company goals.
- Establishes KPIs for the process improvement team in line with departmental and company goals.
- Collaborate with Operations department to avoid revenue loss from office integration to claims paid in Revenue Cycle.
- Manage and monitor procurement and resource allocation actions in Process Improvement department.
- Monitors project management tools for utilization, completeness, and troubleshooting for RCM.
- Oversee analytics reporting and communicate with Management and support services about project, event or operation expectations and goals.
- Leads the process improvement RCM team by selecting, onboarding, coaching, developing, motivating and evaluating staff. Monitors performance and leads the process improvement team to reach department KPIs in line with overall company goals.
- Primary point of contact for all internal revenue cycle management diligence related questions and concerns.
- Other various duties as assigned, including cross training in other functional areas.
- Overseas Business Analysts
- Managing 5+ employees
EDUCATION: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required with a focus in Health Information Management or Healthcare Administration required. 5 years of related experience is commensurate to the education required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 years of management experience required. Minimum of 2 years of proven success of implementing change and support of corporate mission.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of medical coding and documentation education training and development preferred
- Advanced Outlook skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines, ability to communicate goals clearly and compassionately
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities
- Superior knowledge of Revenue cycle and operational guidelines
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis
- Working knowledge of EMR packages
- Outstanding negotiation skills and self-driven
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proven knowledge of performance evaluation metrics in a business setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experienced leadership and expertise in direct management of business operations.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing workflow plans with subsequent training, implementation and performance analysis as it relates to corporate goals.
- Excellent communicator and team leader influencing peers and employees effectively in order to achieve stated goals.
- Performance driven and accountable to establish team and individual goals, monitor and report to senior management.
- The ability to represent the Company both internally and externally in order to forward organizational goals and initiatives.
- Skilled with interpreting business analytics as well as developing regular reporting for staff, peers and senior management
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- May be either full time remote/telework or rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- If remote, this job must be U.S. based
- Indoor work; professional office environment
- Operating computer
- Reach outward
- May require sitting or standing for long periods, including stooping, bending, stretching
- Lift up to 10lbs
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, type at 35 wpm, operate copier, and other office equipment
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of touch
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.