This is a Remote opportunity!
The Director, IT Client Services is responsible for providing technology vision, leadership and execution in the development and implementation of the enterprise wide information technology program focused on Client Services (includes Service Desk and Field Office Technology), Merger and Acquisition Integration and overall IT Strategy. Leads the organization in establishing best in class client services and Merger & Acquisition (M&A) integration processes to support both clinical and business operations and achieve effective and cost beneficial enterprise-wide IT operations. Establishes a national strategy to deliver end user computing services and field office technology across multiple geographies and infrastructure strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
1) Selects in-house and/or 3rd party sources to deliver the most effective and efficient services to support the organization’s mission.
2) Oversees all operational aspects of delivery and support services for the Enterprise Service Desk and associated user experience.
3) Partners with internal and vendor teams to deliver consistent services and applications to end-users including clinical leadership. Develops plans to improve services.
4) Compiles, reviews and analyzes customer satisfaction data to implement or change existing processes, procedures, and service levels.
5) Maintains working knowledge of industry and trends.
6) Builds the enterprise desktop support and pediatric offices technology strategy. Develops and maintains annual computer refresh program and associated forecast and budgeting process.
1) Manages the strategy and coordination of M&A integration IT infrastructure activities. Executes continuous improvement of the IT processes. Collaborates with business stakeholders for effective and efficient integration of acquired practices.
2) Establishes and refines related M&A processes including project plans, estimating templates, runbooks and other core materials in the integration process.
3) Establishes and maintains tools and methods for managing multiple simultaneous integrations. Provides accurate and informative dashboard for stakeholders of M&A integrations.
4) Provides insight to the business and Integration Management Office regarding improvement opportunities to enhance integration business objectives.
1) Contributes to the strategy, development, and quality of IT service management and IT service delivery capability. Serves as the voice of the customer.
2) Implements continuous improvements in operations and infrastructure processes and teams to meet or exceed existing customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operating Level Agreements (OLAs), and compliance requirements.
3) Provides thought leadership on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) process development including current position, roadmap, and strategic direction.
Manages Service Desk staff, Field Office Technology Support in pediatric practice offices, and M&A Integration staff. Selects, supervises, and evaluates staff performance. Strategically delegates work to the team while ensuring timely follow-up/status reporting. Assigns and review tasks, provides mentoring, manages performance feedback, training and professional development opportunities.
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or MIS required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 years of management or leadership experience in an enterprise/national platform environment required. 15 years related experience preferred. Experience with frequent acquisitions, integration, and movement into a standard managed environment.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION: Driver’s license upon hire and for the duration of the employment period.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Strong leadership and ability to facilitate cross-functional teams
* Subject matter expert on management of IT desktops / support, and relevant processes & tools
* Knowledge of developing and managing SLAs, KPIs, and critical success factors for IT services, processes, operations, and work environments
* Proficiency with MS Office/Office 365
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of developing and managing continuous improvement programs
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
* Service oriented mindset
* Change agent skills; ability to drive initiatives, ensuring commitments are met
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to communicate ideas in an end-user friendly language
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Non-patient facing
* Indoor work; professional office environment
* Operating computer
* Reach outward
* Lift/Carry 10 lbs. or less; Push/Pull 12 lbs. or less
* Travel- 25% of local and out of state travel
* May rotate working in the office and remote/telework
* Involves high and frequent call volumes
* Will require sitting for long periods of time
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Sense of sound
* Sense of touch
Continuously seeks to improve service and efficiency. Establishes IT as a service to the organization, which allows the IT department to differentiate services and provide value add relative to 3rd party alternatives. Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.