DIRECTOR, PRODUCT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Past history of Coding Development using Java and/or API development strongly preferred.
- Experience in Python and R Programing needed
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Director, Product Lifecycle Management who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Director, Product Lifecycle Management plays a key, critical role in aligning digital product strategic direction, engineering efforts, and product lifecycle management for the organization. Acts as primary leadership for engaging key stakeholders and serves as end-to-end digital product lifecycle champion. Builds relationships and closely collaborates with clinical and administrative stakeholders, as well as strategic technology partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
1) Leads and manages all aspects of technology product lifecycle management including project plan, UX/UI design, development, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, product launch and ongoing support.
2) Leads collaboration sessions with internal key stakeholders to gather business requirements and prioritize development efforts.
3) Ensures business requirements are complete, consistent, comprehensible, feasible, and conform to standards and align with business objectives.
4) Collaborates with vendor partners regarding the product roadmap and future development.
5) Develops and executes the operating model for product service levels.
6) Manages feature iteration throughout the product lifecycle.
7) Distills customer input into an actionable agile backlog of stories for engineering.
8) Leverages technology acumen to work closely with cross functional teams and vendor partners to ensure solid solutioning to each digital product.
9) Establishes, analyzes, and monitors core metric KPIs to improve products.
Manages a multi-disciplinary team of Product Managers and Full Stack Developers. Selects, supervises, and evaluates staff performance. Strategically delegates work to the team while ensuring timely follow-up/status reporting. Assigns and review tasks, provides mentoring, manages performance feedback, training and professional development opportunities. Provides managerial oversight, support and guidance to direct reports.
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 years of progressive digital product management experience required. Multidisciplinary team and project leadership experience required. Healthcare industry experience highly desired. Experience working in an agile environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Deep understanding of business needs and market trends
* Ability to discover opportunities and deliver digital products
* Ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects including stakeholders, customers, and partners
* Strong agile product management skills with understanding of UI/UX
* Knowledge of CI/CD, automation, and cloud computing
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Comfortable presenting to both engineering and executive audiences
* Solid mix of business and technical acumen
* Ability to see the big picture and the details simultaneously
* Results-oriented, strong attention to detail and highly organized
* Self-starter, self-directed team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
* Embrace and demonstrate a "can do" approach to getting things done
* U.S. travel of less than 10% may be required
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Non-patient facing
* May be full time remote/telework
* If remote, this job must be U.S. based
* Indoor work
* Professional office environment
* Operating computer
* Reach outward
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Sense of sound
* Sense of touch
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Beginning October 15, 2021, all new hires must demonstrate they are fully vaccinated for Covid-19 by their first day of employment.