Engineer III, Cloud Platform
Engineer III, Cloud Platform
Must have designed, built and supported cloud infrastructure for digital, data & analytics solutions
Infrastructure Engineering skills required!
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure required!
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Engineer III, Cloud Platform who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Cloud Platform Engineer III is responsible for building a leading-edge Data & Analytics platform for enabling value-based healthcare, population health management, and enterprise analytics. Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains leading-edge data and analytics technology platforms in Microsoft Azure using cloud services (PaaS, IaaS), Databricks unified data and analytics technology stacks, and related big data ecosystem technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
1) Designs, builds, deploys, and manages the lifecycle for leading-edge data & analytics technology platforms to enable delivery of Data Lakes, Data Warehouse, Reports & Dashboards, and Data Science solutions.
2) Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains modern data technology stacks, including Microsoft Azure, Data Engineering (e.g., Azure Data Factory, ETL/ELT, SSIS), Data Storage (Azure ADLS, Delta Lake, SQL Server), Data Warehouse (Azure Synapse), and NoSQL Databases (e.g., Cosmos DB, Mongo DB).
3) Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains modern analytics technology stacks, including Reports & Dashboard (e.g., SQL, Power BI, Tableau), and Data Science (e.g., Databricks Spark, Databricks AI/ML Stack, Azure Machine Learning).
4) Understands and implements best-practices in managing technology platforms and automating infrastructure processes including CloudOps, DataOps, MLOps.
5) Ensures enterprise-readiness of the technology platforms, including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability.
6) Engages with the technical teams, business stakeholders, and vendor partners to identify pain points, business & technical requirements, and to design platform solutions.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required. Master’s degree in Business Analytics or related discipline preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 4 years of related experience designing, building, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based (Microsoft Azure preferred) data & technology platforms with enterprise-grade readiness, including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability. 5-6 years of experience preferred. Healthcare industry experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Big Data, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and related industry & technical concepts
* Understanding of web application development platforms and related technologies
* Ability to influence decisions related to advanced analytics strategy & roadmaps, business use cases, and data platform capabilities
* Effective communication and collaboration with internal cross functional teams, leadership team, technology partners & vendors, and end users
* Ability to engage closely with the following:
* Tapestri technical teams including data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, app developers, architects
* Business stakeholders including clinical and administrative stakeholders in Pediatric Associates and Alpine Physicians
* Vendor partners including software and professional services vendors
* Excellent analytical, organizational skills and ability to work in a startup environment and to deliver on tight deadlines using Agile practices
* Expertise in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining leading-edge data & analytics technology platforms in the cloud with on-premise technology footprint
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Non-patient facing
* May be full time remote/telework
* If remote, this job must be U.S. based
* Indoor work; professional office environment
* Operating computer
* Reach outward
* Manual dexterity
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Sense of sound
* Sense of touch
Beginning October 15, 2021, all new hires must demonstrate they are fully vaccinated for Covid-19 by their first day of employment.