CARE FOR KIDS AT A PRACTICE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU!
**New Enhanced Bonus incentives applied for qualified candidates**
Attention: Experienced candidates with 2 years of General Pediatric Outpatient PNP or PA-C Experience.....
Pediatric Associates is seeking Spanish speaking candidates for a full time, General Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our dynamic family of clinicians to provide pediatric care in our Hialeah office. With a focus on outstanding patient centered care and unwavering dedication to our communities, our clinicians at Pediatric Associates are a notch above the rest. Our providers don’t see this as just a job but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients. Joining our team will offer you a great work environment, comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, additional sign on bonus consideration, retention bonus, tremendous growth opportunities and much more.
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working as a provider (NP or PA) in a general pediatrics outpatient setting is required.