Candidates MUST reside in either Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach county, (Florida) to be accessible to Plantation, FL Corporate office on a biweekly basis
HYBRID ROLE - PRIMARILY STATE OF FLORIDA (SITE VISITS TO CLINICS)
- 5+ years in facility, maintenance plus 2+ years supervisory/management required
- Manage, assists, and supports the day-to-day facility operation activities, involving maintenance of the building’s facility, equipment, security and overall appearance nationwide. Oversee the work of employees who repair and maintain building/facility and equipment including 3rd party vendor management.
- LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:FMP, CFM, PMP or SSGB certifications preferred
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Facilities Manager who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday
Manage and assist in the day-to-day facility operation activities, involving maintenance of the building’s facility, equipment, security and overall appearance nationwide. Oversee the work of employees who repair and maintain building/facility and equipment including 3rd party vendor management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Oversees maintenance, construction and integration activities of facilities. If a duty is less than 5% of time, it is not necessary to include it. Only include core duties.
- Hire, develop, coach, appraise, reward, manage performance of Facilities department staff. Motivate and mentor staff, lead by example through appropriate participation and involvement in and oversight of Facilities activities. Plan, provide continuity, and lead succession planning efforts for Facilities positions. Prepare work schedules, assign work, and oversees the work product (while minimizing overtime and call-in hours). Ensuring staff are adhering to PA, Facility department and safety policy, procedures and protocols.
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation, move management of departments and overall floorplan layout, and facility expansion projects.
- Plans budgets and schedule facility modifications, including cost estimates. Obtains quotes to ensure PA secures vendors that are cost effective yet meet quality and compliance requirements. Ensures facility invoices/charges are coded properly and departments/areas are charged accurately in accordance with accounting and finance processes and procedures.
- Inspects facility projects (to include construction, installation, expansion, mergers & acquisitions) for compliance and tracks the progress of project. Maintains open lines of communication and provides progress reporting to upper management as needed.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of facility equipment. Develop and maintain Preventive Maintenance Schedule program for applicable equipment.
- Manage and maintain the work order ticketing system to ensure work orders are being completed on time based on SLA’s. Also provide reports as necessary to upper management.
- Manages department budgets and expenses. Prepare budgets and secure estimates and cost quotes as needed.
- Arrange for and manage, appropriate third-party contractor support, as needed.
- Enforce sound safety practices and oversees department safety compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The incumbent will supervise a total of 5 -6 employees which include supervisory staff and hourly staff. This includes the Facilities Supervisors, as well the Facilities Coordinators and Technicians.
EDUCATION: Associates degree required. Bachelors degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 5 years of related experience are required.
Minimum 3 years in supervisory or management capacity required.
Healthcare experience preferred.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
FMP, CFM, PMP or SSGB certifications preferred
Upon hire, and for the duration of the employment period driver’s license must be active and valid.*
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must possess strong critical thinking skills as well as organizational.
Knowledge of business codes.
Excellent Communication Skills and the strong ability to multi task.
Must be able create & conduct presentations.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of touch
- Sense of smell
- At least 25% travel associated with this position to include out of state and overnight travel based on business needs.
- Extreme Temps: Can be exposed to hot/cold weather during travel or work for minimal amount of time in walk in coolers.
- Must be able to sit, crawl, squat/kneel, bend, and reach above shoulder.
- Be able to push 41-100 pounds.
- Be able to lift/carry 21-50 pounds.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.