Family Medicine NP or PA, Houston - Guaranteed Salary, Sign-On, and Benefits
Patients have been choosing MD Medical Group for their family’s healthcare for more than 15 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services such as lab, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes, and events.
MG Medical Group is part of a family of companies offering the support and benefits of a larger organization, but locally driven at the community level. We offer care to all ages, from cradle to grave, with a culture of value base care. We treat the patient and their families throughout their stages of life building trust and confidence between provider and patient.
If this sounds like the type of care you would like to provide, I welcome you to consider our opportunity!
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant at our Aldine Clinic in Houston, TX
- Guaranteed Base Salary with Bonus potential based on productivity and patient outcomes
- Excellent benefits that include MED/DEN/VIS effective day 1 of employment
- STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- PTO accrual and CME Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Helpful support staff to get you acclimated to the practice
- We have an internal Per Diem pool to help with coverage, so providers can take time off as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at other locations.
- Works with all other staff in office as a member of the office and the clinic system.
Education / Licensure / Certification / Experience
- TX License - current and unrestricted
- Active BLS/PALS Certification by the time you start employment
- DEA License