POLICIES AND PROCESSES:
1. Acts as compliance liaison enforcing policies and procedures.
2. Demonstrates the knowledge and understanding of office budget and goals.
3. Understands performance evaluations and corrective action processing.
4. Competent to counsel employees as needed in absence of manager.
5. Completes all PA University mandatory courses by designated deadlines.
6. Ensures Pediatric Associates practices and protocols are in place throughout the office for check-in, check-out, phones, posting, etc.
7. Assists the Practice Manager in managing and ordering office supplies.
INTERPERSONAL AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
1. Is tactful, diplomatic, cooperative and shares information with others.
2. Communicates via e-mail in a timely and effective manner.
3. Communicates well with Practice Manager, the local management team and supports all clinicians and staff.
4. Assists Practice Managers with customer service issues, i.e.: conflicts/disputes, incidents/accidents.
1. Adheres to high ethical behavior.
2. Leads by example.
3. Upholds Pediatric Associates Core Values.