FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- The Developer is responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining leading-edge Digital Products in Microsoft Azure using cloud services (PaaS, IaaS) and open architecture stack technologies.
- Owns end-to-end design, build, deployment, and lifecycle management of leading-edge Digital Products such as Web, Mobile, ChatBots.
Experience with Robotic Process Automation RPA. strongly recommended
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring Regional Practice Administrator who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Full Stack Developer plays a key role in the Digital Experience product delivery team responsible for enabling value-based healthcare and population health management. The Developer is responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining leading-edge Digital Products in Microsoft Azure using cloud services (PaaS, IaaS) and open architecture stack technologies. Owns end-to-end design, build, deployment, and lifecycle management of leading-edge Digital Products such as Web, Mobile, ChatBots.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains digital products using cloud-based technology stacks including Microsoft Azure, API Gateway, Application Database (Cosmo DB, Mongo DB), Container-Based Infra (Docker, Kubernetes), and DevOps toolchain.
- Analyzes, designs and builds integrations for applications and APIs including security and error handling.
- Understands and implements best-practices in automating application delivery processes, including DevOps.
- Ensures enterprise-readiness of the digital products including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability.
- Collaborates and engages with Tapestri leadership, technical teams, business stakeholders (clinical and administrative stakeholders in Pediatric Associates and Alpine Physicians), and vendor partners (software and professional services vendors)
- Identifies pain points, business and technical requirements, and designs platform solutions.
- Participates in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Tests, tracks and resolves software defects to ensure efficiency and responsiveness.
- Works proactively to assist others in achieving the organization’s objectives.
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required. Master’s degree in Business Analytics or related discipline preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 4 years of experience in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based (Microsoft Azure preferred) digital products with enterprise-grade readiness, including security, scalability, performance, availability, monitoring, and maintainability required; 5-6 years preferred. Experience working in healthcare industry and in an agile environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Deep knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, cloud models, and related industry and technical standards
- Understanding of web application development platforms and related technologies
- Ability to influence decisions related to advanced analytics strategy and roadmaps, business use cases, and data platform capabilities
- Passion for understanding and simplifying the complex and demonstrated acumen and experience in REST, SOAP Asynchronous APIs
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal cross functional teams, leadership team, technology partners and vendors, and end users
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a startup environment and deliver on tight deadlines using Agile practices
- Results-oriented, strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-starter, self-directed team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Expertise in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining web and mobile applications using React, AngularJS, Node.JS, and backend APIs
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- May be full time remote/telework
- If remote, this job must be U.S. based
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of touch
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Beginning October 15, 2021, all new hires must demonstrate they are fully vaccinated for Covid-19 by their first day of employment.