At Riverwalk Pediatrics, in collaboration with Coastal Kids, we offer a comprehensive range of care from infancy through adolescence to help our patients maintain optimal health and wellness. The services offered at the practice are as follows:
- Well-Child Care Exams
- Newborn Care
- School & Sports Physicals
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
We’d love for you to be an integral part of this compassionate team and help provide the quality-care our patients and families deserve!
Opportunities for General Pediatricians and Advanced Practice Providers!
- Join a collaborative and quality-focused team of 2 APPs and 4 Physicians
- Mentorship for all providers who join the practice!
- APPs work independently and have years of experience
- Outpatient opportunity with newborn rounding responsibilities (physicians only)
- 4-day workweeks, no weekend clinic!
- Office hours are M-R 8AM-5PM, Fridays 7:30A-Noon
- Physicians support APP onboarding and development
- Looking for a general pediatrician and an experienced APP
The practice offers a competitive salary, a great working environment including a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system, and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Market-Competitive Compensation!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
If you’re interested in providing quality patient-focused care in a collegial environment while also enjoying work-life balance, this opportunity will be a great fit! We welcome your inquiry.
For more information contact:
Katie Roberts, CPRP