Care for Kids at a Practice that Cares About YOU!
Capital Pediatrics is seeking a Pediatric NP or PA to join our dynamic work family at our 5 clinics in the greater Sacramento area. With a focus on outstanding care and unshakeable enthusiasm, Capital Pediatrics clinicians are a notch above the rest. Our providers don’t see this as just a job, but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients! Joining our team will offer you a great work environment, comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, flexible scheduling, tremendous growth opportunities and much more.
Exceptional Opportunity for Pediatric NP or PA!
- Outpatient opportunity
- Busy and well-respected practice
- Very flexible scheduling
- Office hours are Mon-Fri 8-5
- Limited call responsibility
- New grads can be considered
- Build to full patient panel quickly!
The practice offers a competitive salary, a great working environment including a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system, and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
If you’re interested in providing quality patient-focused care in a collegial environment while also enjoying work-life balance, this opportunity will be a great fit! We welcome your inquiry.
- 4617 Freeport Blvd. Suite B, Sacramento, CA 95822
- 902 Cirby Way, Roseville, CA 95661
- 5841 Jameson Court, Carmichael, CA 95608
- 1035 Jefferson Blvd, Ste 1, West Sacramento, CA 95691
- 5030 J Street, Ste 301, Sacramento, CA 95819
Serving the Greater Sacramento Area!
Our network of Pediatric clinics are located throughout the greater Sacramento area with locations in Land Park, Roseville, East Sacramento, Carmichael and West Sacramento.