General Pediatrician for Ft. Lauderdale
- SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing direct medical care to children from birth to adulthood. Works with other physicians to establish medical protocols and treatment regimens.
- M.D. or D.O degree required.
- Current state specific license.
- Current state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and PALS as required for hospital appointment.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple clinical tasks.
- Ability and comfort to educate and coordinate with other health care professionals.
- Knowledge of all Compliance documents including but not limited to the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct, Compliance Plan, and OSHA Binder.
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of appropriate computer software and hardware.
- Ability to perform job with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring that other specialties are included in the healthcare plan.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards.