WELCOME TO PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATES!
In collaboration with Pediatric Associates, Kids Care is searching for a general pediatrician to join their busy practice.
Our mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive medical services to our patients and their families. From newborns to age 21, we strive to serve as a total resource for raising healthy and happy children.
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
Pediatric Associates seeks qualified physicians and advanced practice providers for full-time, part-time and per diem opportunities in Southeast Florida, Jacksonville, Tampa/St. Petersburg areaand now Central Florida! Florida is a beautiful place to live, work, and thrive. We have more than 40 offices conveniently located in the following counties throughout Florida and we continue to grow.
- Miami-Dade County
- Broward County
- Palm Beach County
- St. Lucie
- Tampa/St. Pete
- Panama City
- St. Augustine
- Putnam County
Depending on the day, our outpatient clinics are open weekdays from 8a-5p and Saturdays from 8a-12p. We also provide Saturday after-hours care at numerous locations throughout Florida. Most offices are closed from 12pm-1:30pm for lunch. After-hours care is offered in select locations on weekdays from 5:30p-10:30p, Saturdays from 1p-8p and Sundays from 12p-5p.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at any location.
- Works with all other staff in the office as a member of the office and the system.
- Works in coordination with the Quality Assurance Team and management to develop and implement a quality assurance program.
Education / licensure / certification:
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.
Beginning October 15, 2021, all new hires must demonstrate they are fully vaccinated for Covid-19 by their first day of employment.