At Pediatric Medical Associates, we believe in going the extra mile to make sure our patients and families are provided the highest quality care in an accessible, warm, friendly atmosphere. Every time.
Whether it’s handling the urgent problems of acutely sick children, or monitoring the development of well children, Pediatric Medical Associates strive to provide only the best care for our patients. We provide the little extras like asthma treatments, routine lab work, minor suturing, circumcisions (with anesthesia), immunizations and an emergency triage system, all within the comfort and convenience of our office. We also offer counseling on preventive care, nutrition, and behavioral concerns.
We are on call for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. Plus, we personally monitor the care of children who require hospitalization, from well newborns to adolescents. Our physicians have hospital privileges at Sutter Memorial Hospital and Mercy General Hospital. We’re here for our patients and their families. Always.
Opportunities for General Pediatricians and Advanced Practice Providers!
- Outpatient opportunity with newborn rounding responsibilities (physicians only)
- 4-day workweeks and 1 Saturday monthly
- Office hours are M-F 8AM-5PM and Saturday mornings
- Join a team of 4 APPs - APPs practice autonomously
- Physicians support APP onboarding and development
- Looking for general pediatricians and APPs
The practice offers a competitive salary, a great working environment including a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system, and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays