Care for Kids at a Practice that Cares About YOU! Serving the Greater Orlando area!
First Choice Pediatrics in partnership with Pediatric Associates is seeking a Board-Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to join our dynamic work family in Winter Garden. With a focus on outstanding care and unshakeable enthusiasm, First Choice Pediatrics’ physicians are a notch above the rest. Our Pediatricians don’t see this as just a job, but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients! Joining our team will offer you a great work environment, comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, tremendous growth opportunities and much more.
Exceptional Outpatient Practice Opportunity!
- Outpatient opportunity
- Busy and well-respected practice
- Regular weekday work schedule
- Limited call responsibility- phone only
- Cohesive team environment
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required
The practice offers a competitive salary, a great working environment including a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system, plus a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
If you’re interested in providing quality patient-focused care in a collegial environment while also enjoying work-life balance, this opportunity will be a great fit! We welcome your inquiry.