In collaboration with Pediatric Associates, Alliance Pediatrics is searching for a motivated and compassionate advanced practice provider to join their team! The ideal candidate would be working 5 half-days each week to compliment the workforce we already have in place. The physicians and staff welcome a new provider at the office!
Our mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive medical services to our patients and their families. From newborns to age 21, we strive to serve as a total resource for raising healthy and happy children.
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
Pediatric Associates seeks qualified physicians and advanced practice providers for full-time, part-time and per diem opportunities in Southeast Florida, Jacksonville, Tampa/St. Petersburg areaand now Central Florida! Florida is a beautiful place to live, work, and thrive. We have more than 40 offices conveniently located in the following counties throughout Florida and we continue to grow.
- Miami-Dade County
- Broward County
- Palm Beach County
- St. Lucie
- Tampa/St. Pete
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at any location.
- Works with all other staff in the office as a member of the office and the system.
- Works in coordination with the Quality Assurance Team and management to develop and implement a quality assurance program.
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working in pediatrics or completion of a pediatric focused training program is preferred.
Beginning October 15, 2021, all new hires must demonstrate they are fully vaccinated for Covid-19 by their first day of employment.