General Pediatrics - PA/APRN Outpatient
CARE FOR KIDS AT A PRACTICE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU!
Pediatric Associates is seeking a Pediatric NP or PA to join our dynamic work family at our outpatient clinic in beautiful Panama City, FL. With a focus on outstanding care and unshakeable enthusiasm, Pediatric Associates Clinicians are a notch above the rest. Our providers don’t see this as just a job but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients. Joining our team will offer you a great work environment, comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, flexible scheduling, tremendous growth opportunities and much more.
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
Pediatric Associates seeks qualified physicians and advanced practice providers for full-time, part-time and per diem opportunities in Southeast Florida, Jacksonville, Tampa/St. Petersburg areaand now Central Florida! Florida is a beautiful place to live, work, and thrive. We have more than 40 offices conveniently located in the following counties throughout Florida and we continue to grow.
- Miami-Dade County
- Broward County
- Palm Beach County
- St. Lucie
- Tampa/St. Pete
- Panama City
Our outpatient clinics are open weekdays from 8a-5p or 8a-7p and Saturdays from 8a-12p. We also provide Saturday after-hours care at numerous locations throughout Florida. Most offices are closed from 12pm-1:30pm for lunch. After-hours care is offered in select locations on weekdays from 5:30p-10:30p, Saturdays from 1p-8p and Sundays from 12p-5p.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at any location.
- Works with all other staff in the office as a member of the office and the system.
- Works in coordination with the Quality Assurance Team and management to develop and implement a quality assurance program.
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working as a provider in general pediatrics is required.