CARE FOR KIDS AT A PRACTICE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU!
Pediatric Associates is seeking a Full-time Pediatrician to join our dynamic work family to provide pediatric care in beautiful Jacksonville, FL. With a focus on outstanding care and unshakeable enthusiasm, Pediatric Associates Clinicians are a notch above the rest. Our providers don’t see this as just a job but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients. Joining our team will offer you a great work environment, comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, flexible scheduling, tremendous growth opportunities and much more.
- Newborn rounding
- Full-time schedule
- Competitive Compensation
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
Education, Licensure & Certification
- M.D. or D.O. degree required
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple clinical tasks.
- Ability and comfort to educate and coordinate with other health care professionals.
- Knowledge of all Compliance documents including but not limited to the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct, Compliance Plan, and OSHA Binder.
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of appropriate computer software and hardware.
- Ability to perform job with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, ensuring that other specialties are included in the healthcare plan.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards.