HR BUSINESS PARTNER, OD AND CHANGE ENABLEMENT
Here we Grow! Because the need to care for children in this age is growing and changing, we are looking for an intelligent, caring HR Business Partner, OD and Change Enablement who will join a mission-driven group that is focused on the health of children and the well-being of the family from an operational perspective. Our healthcare practice has grown from its South Florida roots since 1955 across Texas, California, Arizona, New York and there is more to come. At Pediatric Associates, our employees receive competitive salary, a generous PTO program, competitive benefits including a 401K with a Company match of up to 3.5%. With over 65 years of providing LOVING CARE to our patients, we offer the stability and security of an established practice with the excitement of a growing healthcare organization.
Apply on line, email or call us directly, and learn why this is a rewarding career move for you! This is a wonderful time to join our Big Orange PA Family!
Benefits at a glance:
- 3 Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Part Time Medical Plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Company Paid
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Company Paid
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Life Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The HR Business Partner, OD and Change Enablement is responsible for collaborating with business partners, HR partners, and other stakeholders in executing the Organizational Development & Change Enablement strategy across the enterprise using a variety of interventions. Utilizing a keen understanding of change theories, adult learning best practices and the business’s strategy, provides dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide decision-making under the supervision of the Organizational Development and Change functional leader. Provides leadership and professional development programming (from analysis of needs through design and implementation), using a consultative approach to support the business’s vision, mission, and overall objectives, and ensures alignment with employee engagement initiatives across the Family of Companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Create and implement programs that connect employees with the strategy, vision and mission of the organization, in support of overarching organizational goals.
- Identify, using data and proven assessment methods, opportunities to increase organizational change readiness, effectiveness, and engagement using a variety of tools, coaching and leadership programs.
- Carefully analyze organizational processes to identify opportunities to drive positive organizational change through engagement, development, action planning and other initiatives.
- Conduct education sessions, research, assists the team with tracking, and develops & enforces HR procedures and policies that drive change readiness and employee engagement and create alignment with enterprise strategy and objectives.
- Measures the impact of programs and initiatives against KPIs and engagement metrics.
- Provides best practices, insight and assists with process improvement and documentation initiatives in partnership with HR functional areas and other business leaders.
- Collaborates with other enterprise departments in OD efforts with a keen focus on enhancing engagement, retention, and the overall employee value proposition for the enterprise, using a variety of proven OD methods and available data to guide planning and implementation of processes, programs and other interventions.
- Utilize a consultative approach when planning, coaching, and consulting with teams and individuals across the company to solve for team or organizational challenges.
- Partner with leaders and other stakeholders in driving efforts that align the enterprise with strategy, core values, and defined competency models.
- Diagnose opportunities for improved team or organizational effectiveness and design/implement/assess the effectiveness of programs and interventions.
- Provide guidance on employee engagement and experience efforts across the enterprise, and in collaboration with HR areas, leaders at various levels of the organization, and drive alignment across the employee lifecycle.
- Provide recommendations on leadership development strategies to create best in class leadership teams at all levels. Collaborate with business unit leaders to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific development programs to fill identified gaps.
- Design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning, education and training & development programs, polices and strategies tailored to meet enterprise OD needs and program goals.
- Participate in the succession planning process. Partner with business unit leaders to identify high-potential (HIPO) employees exhibiting the necessary skills for leadership or management positions.
- Design or recommend programming in support of the enterprise learning framework, in partnership with HRBPs and other stakeholders, delivering programs, Train the Trainer sessions, focus groups, and other interventions.
- Take an active role in the deployment of engagement and other surveys, including analysis of data, action planning, education, and implementation of initiatives aimed at improving employee experience and supporting the employee value proposition.
- Supports enterprise-wide internal communications.
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 4 years working experience in a leadership, HR, and/or Organizational Development role.
CERTIFICATIONS: Appropriate people management qualification such as CCP, SPHR or PHR (or SHRM equivalent) preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to manage multiple and completing tasks and prioritizes with flexibility, ownership and reliable follow-up
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert instructional designer
- Expert in adult learning and change enablement theories
- Knowledge of state/federal requirements and HR laws affecting the PA footprint
- Ability to communicate effectively with the management team, and at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities, facilitation skills, and personal leadership
- General knowledge of leadership development best practices
- Expert knowledge of employee experience best practices
- Must be able to communicate clearly and present to small - large groups
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- Works in an office environment
- May be either full time remote/telework or rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- If remote, must be U.S. based
- Involves frequent telephone interaction
- May require sitting or standing for long periods
- Stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies
- Occasionally lifting files, boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- View and type on computer screens for long periods
- Work in a high-volume, rapidly changing environment
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of touch
- Sense of sound
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, operate projector, copier, and other office and training equipment
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.