Integrations Training Specialist
MUST BE LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA OR SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for successful transition and implementation of acquired practices to Pediatric Associates' compliance and safety policies as well as any necessary operational changes & training that support PA's strategic and change management plan
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
1. Facilitate on-line or on- site training plans to staff and Practice Managers and assist the Integration Manager in the development of operational and program/software trainings which are in alignment with the strategic plan.
2. Performs skill gap analysis by assessing the engagement, professional skills, and learning needs of staff.
3. Disseminates and ensure compliance and safety policies and procedures are implemented for mergers.
4. Report and escalate challenges around integration to the Integration Manager and propose thoughtful and acquisition specific solutions.
5. Develop successful and regular communication with the Integration Manager
6. Complete operational progress report(s) periodically or as requested
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Working in an office environment. Involves frequent telephone interaction. Must be able to communicate clearly and present to small - large groups.
Additional Environmental Conditions & Requirements:
* Indoor Work
* Operating Computer
* Exposure to Hazards.
* Reach Outward
* Reach above Shoulder
* Lift/Carry 20 lbs. or less
* Traveling- May require traveling 3 days a week
* Squat or kneel
* Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include gown, mask/facial shield covering)
* Identify training programs based on staff needs.
* Comply with with laws (HIPAA) and ensure patient safety. Reduce risk related concerns and claims.
* Increase learning/skills or staff understanding of procedures, programs.
* Be proactive in addressing concerns. Identify, recommend, and implement solutions in collaboration with the Integration Manager.
* Create accomplishment reports which identifies goals met and remaining gaps.
* Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
High school diploma/GED required.
Medical Assistant certificate preferred. Current BLS CPR required.
*Upon hire, and for the duration of the employment period driver’s license must be active and valid.*
1 -3 years previous MA, integration, or change management experience required.
Previous healthcare experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature of level of the job.