This job posting is no longer active.
- Parkland, FL
- Allergy Parkland
- Full-Time/Reduced Clinician - Days
- Req #: 8012
- Posted: January 26, 2023
CARE FOR KIDS AT A PRACTICE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU!
Pediatric Associates' mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive medical services to our patients and their families. From newborns to age 21, we strive to serve as a total resource for raising healthy and happy children. We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time board-certified Pediatric Allergist to join our team at the Specialty Center of Excellence in Parkland.
- Provide allergy care at our pediatric specialty office in Broward County
- Outpatient: 4-day work week, 8am-5pm
- Rotated Saturday schedule, 8am-noon
- No hospital rounding and minimal call schedule
- Common allergy conditions include asthma, eczema, chronic hives, rhinitis, food challenges and drug challenges
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION:
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.
- Completion of a General Pediatric Residency
- Completion of an Allergy and Immunology Fellowship