Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistant - Pediatrics - Florida 25 Hours FT Status
- Hollywood, FL
- Full Time - After-Hours
- Req #: 9672
- Posted: May 22, 2023
Experienced Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (PNP) or Physician Assistants (PA-C) for After Hours Urgent Care Clinic (5:30-10:30p or Extended Acute Care 12:30p-10:30p)
Pediatric Associates - Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy!
- $10K Sign On Bonus
- $110K for 30 Hours, FT Status!!
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- Competitive Salary
- Helpful support staff
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working as a provider (NP or PA) in a general pediatrics outpatient setting is required.