General Pediatrician - Generous Sign-on Bonus!
- Winter Haven, FL
- Winter Haven
- Full-Time/Reduced Clinician - Days
- Req #: 10333
- Posted: June 7, 2023
Pediatric Associates was founded in Hollywood, FL in 1955. The same clinician-led, evidence-based, medical home passion is a unifying driver for those who join Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies is a growing team of Pediatricians and Pediatric Care Teammates who are excited to be part of the first nationwide Pediatric Primary Care Medical Home. We further our uniqueness by ensuring the clinician voice is leading our medical home innovations.
- Pediatric Associates is the largest outpatient pediatric group in the United States!
- Pediatric Associates is a clinician-led group and is seeking a Pediatrician to join our Winter Haven practice.
- Winter Haven is located in Central Florida which offers a variety of attractions and activities for locals and visitors alike. This is a great place to raise a family and has lots of land to build on. You are only an hour drive to Tampa and 30 minutes to Orlando!
- No rounding or call schedule
- J-1 Eligible through HHS Program
To learn about positions reach out to Kaitlyn Krimmel, Clinician Recruiter at Kaitlyn.Krimmel@pediatricassociates.com
Flip through for more information on Winter Haven and the practice: https://heyzine.com/flip-book/5a55f025f4.html
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with matching benefit
- PTO Time Off + Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Liability Insurance
- CME Opportunities
- Licensure Renewals and Maintenance of Board Certification
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.