Experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant need in Palm Beach County up to 10k stipend
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Boynton East
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 10409
- Posted: March 21, 2023
Pediatric Associates - Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy!
Full-time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in Palm Beach County. Float between our Palm Beach Offices. Move to Palm Beach County and enjoy tropical temperatures, waterfront property and palm trees make this area every bit as dreamy as it sounds. So why not call this piece of paradise home?
- NO CALL
- No Hospital Duties
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- No State Income Tax
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working in pediatrics or completion of a pediatric focused training program is required.
For more information: