xperienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant need in St. Lucie County
- Port St Lucie, FL
- St. Lucie West
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 10410
- Posted: Yesterday
Pediatric Associates - Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy!
Full-time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in Northern Palm Beach County/South St. Lucie County. Enjoy South Florida life in a lower cost of living area. Still close to the ocean and with many outdoor activities.
- No CALL
- No Hospital Duties
- Our Providers are our Leaders
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- No State Income Tax
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working in pediatrics or completion of a pediatric focused training program is required.
For more information: