General Pediatrics Physician
- North Miami Beach, FL
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 10552
- Posted: Yesterday
Pediatric Associates was founded in Hollywood, FL in 1955. The same clinician-led, evidence-based, medical home passion is a unifying driver for those who join Pediatric Associates Family of Companies. The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies is a growing team of Pediatricians and Pediatric Care Teammates who are excited to be part of the first nationwide Pediatric Primary Care Medical Home. We further our uniqueness by ensuring the clinician voice is leading our medical home innovations.
The moment you enter our practices and see the faces of our patients and families, you will understand what it is like to be a part of something special. It is where passion meets profession. We are currently interviewing candidates for full time, part time and per diem general pediatrician opportunities.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 4 days during the week in eligible locations
- Additional bonus opportunity for eligible positions
- Collaborative and supportive environment
Education, Licensure & Certification
- M.D. or D.O. degree required
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.
The Pediatric Associates Family of Companies an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.