Human Resources Information System Analyst (Remote)
- Monterrey, Mexico, NL
- Monterrey - Mexico
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 10736
- Posted: January 20, 2023
The HR Information Systems Analyst will serve as a technical point-of-contact for maintaining the integrity and reliability of the organization’s HRIS infrastructure; ensuring applications and reporting meet the needs, requirements, and objectives of the HR department and the enterprise in partnership with the Sr. Analyst and HRIS Manager. Incumbent will be required to enhance the performance, configuration, and design of our HR technologies to support HR and M&A/Integration initiatives. The individual also supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.)
- Collaborates with HR staff and organizational leadership to determine the short- and long-term information department and system objectives; develops a plan to modify or replace HRIS applications, modules, and systems to meet those objectives. HRIS systems include but are not limited to ADP WFN, Applicant tracking system (ATS), and HR Metrics Dashboard.
- Leads HRIS due diligence requirements for Mergers & Acquisitions, including but not limited to ADP WFN system assessments, system configurations, data migration & uploads, SOPs, benefit offering policies/rules to be set up within system, new company and payroll set up and configurations, and job mapping/architecture system design and set up.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements. Monitors integrity of data security and privacy requirements.
- Performs application upgrades, as well as and providing training and technical support to stakeholders.
- Prepares reports and presents findings and recommendations to the Manager, HR Systems & Payroll, and other company leaders.
- Identifies, recommends, and programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Provides guidance and expertise to the HR team, including leading HR system discussions with team members and vendor representatives to achieve desired expectations and goals.
- Prepares/creates training materials, guides, documentation, and SOPs.
- Performs statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data, running queries and auditing data within systems.
- Performs audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when required.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Maintains a clear and detailed knowledge of HRIS activities, industry trends, best practices, and HR laws impacting HRIS requirements.
- Partners with HR/TA team members in support of HRIS requirements, reports and data migration/integration of systems.
- Analyzes HRIS performance metrics and resolving application issues. Ensures data and reporting accuracy of HR Metrics Dashboard.
- Analyzes and reports on KPIs and trends related to human capital for integrating practices and uses these findings to proactively develop strategies and solutions to issues that affect the business’s employee relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2+ years working experience with HR business systems preferred.
LANGUAGE: Bilingual English/Spanish
LOCATION: Mexico (Any State)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of HR laws and regulations related to all aspects of HRIS management.
Expert knowledge and proficiency in HRM software, specifically ADP WFN, Kronos, required.
Advanced proficiency in database management and security.
Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits.
Ability to manage multiple and completing tasks and prioritizes with flexibility, ownership and reliable follow-up
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to keep information confidential.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.