General Pediatrics APP (NPs/PAs) - DFW Metroplex!
This job posting is no longer active.
Provde care at a practice that cares for you! We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services such as lab, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events.
- Flexible schedule – pick up shifts when convenient for you!
- Morning, afternoon, and/or weekend shifts available
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- Helpful support staff to get you acclimated to the practice
- Thorough onboarding process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at other locations.
- Works with all other staff in office as a member of the office and the clinic system.
Education / Licensure / Certification / Experience
- TX license - current & unrestricted
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - current
- New Grads welcome to apply