Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - SIGN-ON BONUS - Dallas, TX
Be Successful, Be MDMG! MDMG and Pediatric Associates offer a Family of Companies to provide patient care across Texas. Patients have been choosing MDKids for their family’s healthcare for more than 15 years. MD Medical Group’s commitment to the highest level of care is our driving force. We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy.
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- Competitive Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Helpful support staff
- Thorough onboarding process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at other locations.
- Works with all other staff in office as a member of the office and the clinic system.
Education / Licensure / Certification / Experience
- TX license - current & unrestricted
- New Grads Welcome
Contact our Provider Recruitment Team to learn more:
Sandra M. Burch, SBurch@pediatricassociates.com