Pediatrician opportunity - MDMG - Cedar Hill, TX
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 11152
- Posted: March 15, 2023
Patients have been choosing MD Kids for their family’s healthcare for more than 15 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services such as lab, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events.
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- Helpful support staff to get you acclimated to the practice
- Thorough onboarding process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers and directs patient care within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at other locations.
- Works with all other staff in office as a member of the office and the clinic system.
- Works in coordination with the Quality Assurance Team and management to develop and implement a quality assurance program.
Education / Licensure / Certification / Experience
- TX license - current & unrestricted
- Board Certified / Eligible
- New Grads & 3rd Year Residents welcome to apply