Per Diem General Pediatrics - Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
This job posting is no longer active.
- Altamonte Springs, FL
- Altamonte Springs
- Per Diem Clinicians - Days
- Req #: 11441
- Posted: Today
CARE FOR KIDS AT A PRACTICE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU!
Pediatric Associates is seeking a per diem Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our dynamic work family to provide pediatric care in beautiful the Altamonte, FL. With a focus on outstanding care and unshakeable enthusiasm, Pediatric Associates Clinicians are a notch above the rest. Our providers don’t see this as just a job but as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients. Joining our team will offer you a great work environment, comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, flexible scheduling, tremendous growth opportunities and much more.
- Openings available at Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, and Apopka
- Coverage for outpatient and weekends
- Minimum 4-6 shifts per month
- Bonus for completing required sessions
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
- Successful completion of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Physician Assistants must have passed the NCCPA certification exam
- Nurse Practitioners graduating after July 1, 2006 must be board certified.
- Nurse Practitioners must be certified by the ANCC or PNCB
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2+ years of experience working as a general pediatrics provider is required.