Coordinator, Human Resources
- San Pedro Garza Garcia, NL
- Monterrey - Mexico
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 11348
- Posted: January 4, 2023
The HR Coordinator is responsible for data entry, maintaining electronic personnel files as well as providing support for all Human Resources operational responsibilities. The incumbent will be responsible for the integrity of employee personnel data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Perform all employee data entry functions as required to update employee files.
- Review/audit all new hire, rehire and transfer information submitted from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure that all information is accurate and complete.
- Input and track bonuses to be paid out in the ADP system. This is to include submitting to Payroll in a timely manner for payment.
- Provide support to staff throughout the enterprise regarding inquiries. Maintain the HR Connect ticketing system and respond in a timely manner. Complete employment verifications as needed.
- Generate and review auditing reports as needed.
- Collaborates with the Operations Supervisor with reviewing and auditing acquisition uploads for accuracy prior and after upload processed in ADP.
EDUCATION: High school diploma required; Associates Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1-2 years of Human Resource experience required, preferably in human resources, personnel or administrative and/or healthcare.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and theories of employment law.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgement, and discretion to achieve organizational objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong verbal and written and computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Non-patient facing
- May rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- May require sitting or standing for long periods; also stooping, bending and stretching for files or supplies
- Occasionally lifting files, boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Extremely high-volume environment
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.