Clinician Sourcer Recruiter
- San Pedro Garza Garcia, NL
- Monterrey - Mexico
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 11977
- Posted: January 11, 2023
TITLE: Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Responsible for the research, identification, and support functions to enable full life-cycle recruitment process for medical and corporate positions up to and including management positions across the enterprise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the requisition process, job intakes, postings, and candidate life-cycle through the interview process following internal processes, Applicant Tracking System documentation and reporting/tracking talent acquisition metrics.
- Researches established lists, for research not limited to; personal contact information, social media accounts, affiliations, direct contact information, employer information of prospective candidates
- Supports growth of data sets and accurate data integrity in applicable application tracking systems, customer relationship management tools, social media, and job posting and resume database sites
- Conducts internal hiring transactions following internal policies and guidelines under supervision of recruitment team and leadership.
- Participates in support of and at times virtually or in person at employer spotlight events, job fairs and other company information sessions.
EDUCATION:High School diploma. Organizational psychology or Marketing, related degree will be appreciated.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience or administrative or research support in a business office environment required. Call center and sales experience preferred.
LOCATION: Monterrey, NL, México. Must be able to work on-site.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge and skilled in interviewing techniques and methods
- Up to date on social media utilization, resume and database manipulation, excel and other Microsoft software
- Computer savvy, able to troubleshoot major and minor challenges
- High degree of initiative, judgement and discretion
- Results oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- High confidentiality
- Ability to develop standards
- Fully bilingual English/Spanish in a working environment