Pediatrician - Extended Urgent Care - Work/Life Balance - South Florida!
- Coral Springs, FL
- Full Time - After-Hours
- Req #: 11908
- Posted: March 16, 2023
**Currently looking for Pediatrician for After Hours Urgent Care Clinic (12:30p-10:30p)
Pediatric Associates - Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy!
- $186K + Bonus, 30 Hours FT Status!
- Our providers are your leaders, and your peers
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- Helpful support staff
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process
Education / licensure / certification:
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.