Pediatrician, MD Medical Group - Carrollton, TX
- Carrollton, TX
- TX 042 Carrollton
- Full Time - Days
- Req #: 12006
- Posted: January 25, 2023
MD Medical Group, now part of Pediatric Associates, is committed to the highest level of care. We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health through compassion and empathy. Our practices are located throughout Texas.
Patients have been choosing MD Medical Group for their family’s healthcare for more than 15 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services such as lab, preventative care, physicals, educational and safety classes, and events.
Our Pediatric offices offer a full-service pediatric care to newborns, children, and teens. Services include all immunizations, school physicals, acne treatments, ADHD management, skin disorders, weight management, ear piercing, as well as the latest innovations in diagnosing, testing, and treating allergy and asthma disorders.
To support our continued growth toward value-based care, we are looking for a
Pediatrician to join our team in Carrollton, TX
- Guaranteed Base with Bonus Potential based on productivity and patient outcomes
- Excellent benefits that include MED/DEN/VIS effective day 1 of employment
- STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- PTO accrual and CME Reimbursement
- Helpful support staff to get you acclimated to the practice
- We have an internal Per Diem pool to help with coverage, so providers can take time off as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers and directs patient care to pediatric patients within scope of practice.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Consults and coordinates with health care providers working at other locations.
- Works with all other staff in office as a member of the office and the clinic system.
- Provide supervision guidelines of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants as needed
Education / Licensure / Certification / Experience
- TX license - current & unrestricted
- Active PALS Certification by the time you start employment
Pediatric Associates has a rich history with more than 60 years as a trusted pediatric practice in Florida. We opened our first office in 1955 with the philosophy that all children deserve the best healthcare available. Since then, Pediatric Associates has grown to include more than 941 providers and 252 offices across 7 states to include Texas, California, Arizona, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and growing. As we grow, we never lose sight of our mission to enhance the lives of all children, their families, and communities by delivering the highest quality of pediatric healthcare and service in a compassionate and healthy environment.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, innovation, and service to the community. These values are what keep Pediatric Associates at the forefront of pediatric medicine in today’s healthcare environment.