General Pediatrics Physician
- Jacksonville, FL
- Per- Diem - Days
- Req #: 12150
- Posted: January 20, 2023
Our mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive medical services to our patients and their families. From newborns to age 21, we strive to serve as a total resource for raising healthy and happy children.
Parents have been choosing Pediatric Associates for their children’s healthcare for more than 60 years. We are proud of our unwavering commitment to provide quality healthcare that is both affordable and accessible with on-site services, such as lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, educational and safety classes and events. Our pediatricians are on staff at most major hospitals and our practice accepts most insurance carriers.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION:
• M.D. or D.O. degree required.
• Current,or ability to obtain, unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
• Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
• Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.